Packaging May Vary
Finally, there’s a great-tasting low carb cake mix! This Vanilla Keto Cake Mix makes delicious, soft, melt-in-your mouth cupcakes or layer cakes in less than a half hour — all with less than 1.8g net carbs per serving. It’s also naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar, and high fiber, too!
Vanilla Flavor: Enjoy the pure, sweet taste of vanilla cake topped with Keto and Co’s Keto Frosting Mix (available separately) or mix in nuts, chocolate chips, or lemon zest for a special treat. Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, and enjoy every day with a tasty cake without all the carbs.
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb food convenient and delicious. We made this Keto Vanilla Cake Mix because we want everyone with a sweet tooth to have the joy of a scrumptious cake without all the carbs.
Keto Cake and Frosting Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8” cake pan (square or round) or cupcake tin. Batter will make 1 cake or 9 cupcakes
- Beat cake mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan or cupcake tin
- Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes for cupcakes, 25-30 minutes for cakes
- Let cool completely in pan before removing and frosting
- Optional: Frost cooled cake with Keto Frosting Mix by Keto and Co
- Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
- Cake will be soft when removed from oven. This is normal, it will firm as it cools.
- Enjoy as is or mix in toasted almonds, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes.
- Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze cake.
Frosting Instructions: (optional add on)
- Combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and white and edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla and salt with electric mixer
- Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally
- Store mix in a cool, dry place. Serve frosting immediately or refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 slice (28g dry mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving Prepared||% DV*|
|Total Fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||32%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||50%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|