At Stahlbush, farming is an art and a science. Only perfect varieties that are naturally sweet, colorful and bursting with flavor make the cut. Our co-owner and professional artist Karla S. Chambers captures the essence of Stahlbush using the colors of the farm in paintings for each and every label. Our commitment to nutrition, health and a happier life for everyone is what fuels our passion for fine food.
Great Ways to Enjoy:
- Add them to smoothies, milkshakes or malts.
- Top desserts with sliced or pureed strawberries for great color and flavor.
- Sprinkle them in breakfast cereal.
- Toss a handful of strawberries into your drinking water and let sit for a few minutes before enjoying. Add a sprig of rosemary or a couple of mint leaves for a fun new twist.
- Strawberries are also a wonderful addition to a spinach salad.
10 oz. bag
|Serving Size: 1 cup (140g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|Total Sugars||6 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|